SUBJECT LEADER MEETING
After a successful first meeting, Penny is pleased to invite you to the third Learning Linked Computing Subject Leader Network Meeting, taking place on: Wednesday 24th June Starting at 4.00pm for 4.15pm start, until 6.00pm (refreshments available) Venue: Global House, Ridge Way, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire DN17 1AJ Attendance is FREE until Spring 2016. £35 per school thereafter The meeting will offer opportunities for subject leaders to earn about the latest local and national initiatives in Computing and to keep abreast of developments within the subject.
- To disseminate up to date knowledge of local and national developments pertinent to Computing and technology for learning
- To provide a network of support for the requirements of the new curriculum
- To offer opportunities to share and learn about good practice, engaging learners and ensuring pupil progress
- To share activities and ideas to support the new curriculum, whilst developing subject knowledge
Standing agenda items for this meeting will include:
- National and local computing and technology news and updates
- Termly Focus (to be confirmed)
- Opportunities for delegates to inform future agendas and course programme
- Networking opportunities
If you can, please come prepared to share any activities with colleagues that you have tried and have been particularly successful for you. Bring one, take away lots! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place/s.